Infertility treatment is the medical term which is used to help the ability of a woman or couple to conceive a baby. Infertility can be described as not being able to pregnant indignity persistent, susceptible sex for at least a year for many couples. after having Infertility may originate with either you or your partner or a fusion of factors that obviate pregnancy.
To book an appointment for infertility treatment the first two questions that arise in everybody’s mind are:
- Which is the foremost IVF hospital in Jaipur?
- How is the doctor at the IVF centre in Jaipur?
Going ahead with our first question, the best recommended and prominent answer for choosing the top IVF hospital in Jaipur is the one which provides you with the best facilities like comfort, and safety and deals with your state of mind easily without any awkwardness. For getting all such amenities under one roof with a high success rate of fertilization females can visit the Mishka IVF centre – the best and leading IVF centre in Jaipur. The centre is also called a test tube baby centre or the best surrogacy centre in Jaipur.
About the Mishka IVF – Topmost IVF Center in Jaipur
Mishka IVF centre is the main IVF hospital in Jaipur. This clinic gives you the best amenities with the patient’s safety and consolation. Mishka IVF centre deals with both male and female infertility problems. The clinic has its beauty designed with comfort, privacy and the highest quality of care. The administrator of this centre is Dr Ruchi Bhandari and the faculty here are also very trustworthy, kind and supportive.
The specialities of the Mishka IVF clinic:-
- At Mishka IVF centre doctors provide you with all infertility treatment along with the journey of delivery.
- Secondary infertility like Tubal Inspection, Reanastomosis & PID options are widely available here at Mishka IVF – the best IVF clinic in Jaipur.
- Patients in Mishka IVF can get the services 24 hours.
- Infertility Experts, Laparoscopic Stalwarts, Andrology Experts and Pediatricians are being offered under One Roof.
- The speciality of Mishka IVF is that from women infertility treatment like Natural conception, IUI, IVF, Donor IVF to male infertility treatment to secondary infertility treatment like Tubal Inspection, Reanastomosis & PID treatment etc. you will get all convenience here.
How to contact the Mishka IVF Center?
Mishka IVF is known for delivering the best IVF treatment to females in Jaipur which promises success in IVF treatment. To visit the IVF hospital in Jaipur i.e., Mishka IVF:
- Visiting address of the Mishka IVf centre for patients is located at 138-A, Vasundhara Colony, Tonk Phatak, Tonk Road, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302018
- The centre will only open from Monday to Saturday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Patients can book their pre or post appointment by going through the official website of Mishka IVF i.e; https://mishkaivf.com/
- You can also an appointment by making a phone call on 06378288806
- Patients can have a direct contact/conversation with the doctor about their problems through their official email id firstname.lastname@example.org
IVF Treatment Procedure at Mishka IVF in Jaipur
What is IVF treatment?
IVF treatment is a procedure in which the doctor grabs out the eggs from females’ ovaries and gets them fertilized with male sperm in the laboratory. Through this process when the baby is born then it is called a test tube baby. Nowadays this problem is becoming more common in many couples so this is not a disease or something you get ashamed of.
The process of IVF in Jaipur takes five procedural steps to complete the whole treatment:-
- Step 1: In this step, the doctor prescribes the medicines to their patients to increase the number of fertile eggs for making the process successful. It requires more fertile eggs. At the time of this step, the patient has to undergo regular checkups, ultrasounds and blood tests.
- Step 2: At this step, the surgery is being done to take out the eggs from the vagina with the help of a hollow needle.
- Step 3: Now the sperm get mixed with the high-quality eggs, and then they are fertilized in the laboratory.
- Step 4: For the appropriate procedure, the doctor should take care of the fertilized eggs.
- Step 5: 5th day of the IVF process, finally when the embryo is ready to be stored in the patient’s womb, then after successful implantation of the eggs the lining is shown in the uterus, then we can surely say that the process is going auspicious.
Main 3 Treatments Provided by the Mishka IVF Center
Here are some main 3 treatments which are being provided by the Mishka IVF centre – the best IVF clinic in Jaipur :
- Infertility Treatments
- In vitro fertilization (IVF)
- Fertility services and assisted reproductive technologies (ART)
- Flexible office hysteroscopy
- Donor egg IVF
- Fertility preservation for cancer patients
- Fertility-preserving surgery for gynaecological conditions
- Laparoscopic and open tubal reanastomosis (tubal ligation reversal)
- Follicular monitoring
- Intrauterine insemination (IUI)
- Frozen embryo transfer
- Intracytoplasmic sperm injection (ICSI)
- Cryopreservation of embryos, unfertilized eggs and sperm.
- Patient education
- Infertility testings
- Ovulation/hormonal analysis
- Evaluation of the male with semen analysis in collaboration with Andrology for more detailed studies (male factor infertility)
- Tubal/pelvic evaluation by hysterosalpingogram and laparoscopy
- Other Reproductive/Endocrine doctors
- Delayed puberty
- Premature ovarian failure
- Menstrual disorders
- Hirsutism/androgen excess
- Polycystic ovary syndrome
- Recurrent pregnancy loss
- Uterine myoma (fibroids)
- Evaluation and treatment of Infertility
Now here we discuss our second question i.e; how is the doctor at the IVF centre? So the answer is the doctor of Mishka IVF centre is very friendly and supportive too. She deals with her patients so nice that the amount of fear they are facing while going for IVF treatment is now not a problem for them.
About the Surgeon of IVF Center in Jaipur – Mishka IVF Center
Dr Ruchi Bhandari is the infertility authority and the best surgeon of IVF treatment in Jaipur. She is the supervisor of Mishka IVF centre which is known as the topmost IVF hospital in Jaipur. She is particularized in providing in vitro fertilization in females. She is a competent Obstetrician/ Gynecologist and relinquishes Infertility / IVF professional in Jaipur.
Dr Ruchi Bhandari’s educational qualifications are as follows :
- She has completed her Obstetrician and gynaecology from MBBS, BVDUMC.
- she is a gold medalist at Pune university.
- Medical council registration number 36015.
- Memberships of Dr Ruchi Bhandari :
- Federation of Obstetric and Gynaecological Societies of India (FOGSI)
- Member of Indian Fertility Society (IFS)
- Indian Society for Assisted Reproduction (ISAR)
- Completed her fellowship in Assisted Reproductive Technology from Mahatma Gandhi University.
- Clinical Embryology, Chennai Fertility Centre, and Research Institute, 2017 – centre from where she had done her training.
Services Given by Dr Ruchi Bhandari
Here are some services provided by the best doctor – Dr Ruchi Bhandari who is also famous as the best gynaecologist in Jaipur and runs the best IVF hospital in Jaipur- Mishka IVF hospital.
- Helps in family planning
- Helps in pregnancy termination, sterilization etc.
- Complications in pregnancy or women’s infertility.
- C section surgery
- IUI and most modular IVF and ICSI lab treatments.
- IntraUterine Insemination procedure
- Cesarean Surgery
The speciality of Dr. Ruchi Bhandari
Dr Ruchi Bhandari is the best infertility specialist as well as the best gynaecologist in Jaipur and is famous for its best IVF treatment in Jaipur. She has specialised in providing IVF treatment to females in Jaipur.
Taking an appointment is the most important decision for the couple from getting rid of their infertility problems and helps them in their family planning. So this blog provides you with the complete details of IVF treatment, the procedure of the treatment and the best IVF centre in Jaipur i.e; Mishka IVF centre. So from my point of view, one should visit this hospital before undergoing any procedure.